Action Dodgeball is the ultimate game to get fit while having fun with your friends.
The rules are simple, the balls are soft and safe but the excitement is guaranteed to get your adrenalin pumping for a great workout.
The object of the game is to eliminate all opposing players by hitting them with a thrown ball or catching a ball thrown by them – it’s that easy!
There’s no difficult skillset required, just throwing and dodging – if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.
- 6-a-side (plus maximum of 2 substitutes).
- Open & Mixed (min 2 females) grades.
- 2 x 18 minute Halves (non-stop).
- Fully netted court allows continuous play.
- 6 dodgeballs are in play at all times!
- Teams throw dodgeballs as fast & often as possible at their opponents in the other half of the court.
- Once a whole team has been eliminated, the opposition is awarded a point, all players re-enter the court and a new game begins.
- The team with the most points at the end of the match is declared the winner.
COSTS & GAME TIMES
Dodgeball competition is played on Tuesday & Thursday.
|SEASON REGISTRATION FEES:||$20 per player per season (inc. GST)|
|GAME FEES:||$72 per team per game (inc. GST)|
no images were found