Our school term based programs are supervised by specialist coaches for boys and girls aged between 5 and 12. Fun activities, skills, drills and mini modified games. Ideal environment to acquire and practice the skills and tactics required for competitive games.
- Improves skills while having fun
- Game-based activities & match practice
- Boost confidence & coordination
- Avoid any bad weather - all indoors meet new people & make new friends
- All skill levels welcome
- For boys and girls aged 5-12 years
Our Junior Soccer program follows the coaching curriculum of the Concept4Football technical program.
The Concept4Football program has been devised by Gwynne Berry - former player with the Crystal Palace FC and Academy Technical Coach at English Premier League Club West Ham United. Gwynne has over 20 years of experience as a professional football coach, and has now set up Concept4Footballtraining centres all around the world. The Curriculum has been devised to aid the technical improvement in Elite Players, but is now being delivered to grassroots as well.