The object of the game is to eliminate all opposing players by hitting them with a thrown ball or catching a ball thrown by them – it’s that easy!
There’s no difficult skillset required, just throwing and dodging – if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.
- 6-a-side (plus maximum of 2 substitutes).
- Open & Mixed (min 2 females) grades.
- 2 x 18 minute Halves (non-stop).
- Fully netted court allows continuous play.
- 6 dodgeballs are in play at all times!
- Teams throw dodgeballs as fast & often as possible at their opponents in the other half of the court.
- Once a whole team has been eliminated, the opposition is awarded a point, all players re-enter the court and a new game begins.
- The team with the most points at the end of the match is declared the winner.